Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Thoughts of THAT Dude, Vol. 1

First, I’m glad neither 50 nor Kanye are movin’ their release dates from Sept. 11th. It’s good to see some competition, and I would have said that Kanye would ‘massacre’ (pun intended) 50 on that day easily if 50 didn’t release “I Get Money”, which is gainin’ him some cool points back in my opinion (screw the opinion, it’s fact). Granted 50 has been a record sale monster, I think he is underestimatin’ all the backlash against him, his wack crew, his wack music, his wack crew, his wack crew and even wacker Tony Mayo. Hopefully Kanye outsells him and deflate his ego.

Secondly, refrain (or simply put for my non-educated people, DO NOT) from tellin’ me about this Soulja Boy song “Crunk That”. I will not support this buffoonery, coonery or whatever other “oonery” you can think of. I swear if you attach a dance to a ‘turd in the toilet’ song, that’s like unleashin’ a yarn ball at a damn cat, all ya’ll mesmerized by the joint. That’s the only reason why “Chicken Noodle Soup”, “Two Step”, “Walk It Out” (even tho Andre KILLS the remix), “Aunt Jackie” and the whole damn snap movement even has ‘Willis McGahee in the Fiesta Bowl’ legs to stand on in the first place. Now don’t act like I’m some incense burnin’, snap my fingers at an open mic, conscious backpack dude (hell I think “I Get Money” by 50 is the hottest song out easy), but all those songs are complete trash and an ‘impress the master’ dance can’t save them.


Finally, I can’t get this song out of my head for nothin’.

No comments: