Wednesday, August 29, 2007

C'mon Kanye... Please Win

So yes... I'm playing into the Kanye vs. 50 beef. And guess what, I'll say it... I hope Kanye sells 3 million more records than 50... first night... That's how tired I am of 50 and his damn Vitamin Water. Sure, the beat on "I Get Money" is fire, but nothing else about it is.

I only have room in this brain of mine for two types of rap: Good rap and ATL rap.

Therefore, all I care about right now is Kayne and Common, Crankin That Soulja Boy and the Shop Boyz new single, "They Like Me". And maybe a little "Coffee Shop". BUT THAT'S IT.

In honor of Kanye, here's a leak.

A leak to show how great Graduation hopefully will be. The way I know it'll be good is if I don't like the album at the first listen, and fall in love the second listen (The way I reacted to both The College Dropout and Late Registration).

http://www.zshare.net/audio/3350325c6316c1/

No comments: