Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Rich Kids - "Wasup" = My Guilty Pleasure


So I probably shouldn't like this, matter of fact I know I shouldn't; but that doesn't seem to keep me from bumpin' this delightfully ignorant track. The Rich Kids, another one of ATL's finest...or not so fine depending how you choose to look at it, are taking the streets by storm with this Swaggerific classic. My favorite line of the song is "futuristic kush make the hoes think I farted". Ladies in gentlemen that is pure unadulterated talent! I mean not only do you have to read at least a 3rd grade level, but you have to buy such high grade weed that it smells like ass when you spark it up. Enough of my thoughts, let's all hold hands and embrace this ignorance. Things this ridiculous need to be embraced, as they remind us not to take life so seriously. They also show us that no matter how dumb we think we are, there is always someone behind us, in the idiots marathon of life. In their defense, they are just high school kids. If y'all heard some of the stuff I was spitting when I was 18, you would laugh your ass off too. GTD and L.E.G STAND UP!! click the link and check it out. Listen to WASSSSSUUUUP here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know
a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is
wonderful blog. A great read. I'll definitely be back.

my page :: diets that work