Saturday, April 18, 2009

Dopest Thing I've seen all day...besides myself in the mirror


Nyle "Let The Beat Build" from Nyle on Vimeo.

HOW CREATIVE WAS THAT!
This guy Nyle is about as good a rapper as I am a lion tamer, but the rest of the kids in the video make this more than worth watching. The musicians are genius, and so is the film crew. It was also good to see such a diverse group of people getting down on something positive. This rainbow coalition of rap should be very pleased with themselves. Growing up I loved the movie I'm gonna get you sucka, and always thought it would be cool to walk down the streets with my own theme music playing. But this cat got white chicks with Banjos! that shits on anything I ever dreamed of. Now I want me a banjo playing white girl of my own. Maybe Obama can throw that in the next stimulus package.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the best part of this video is about 2 minutes in, when the "rapper" gets hit by the trombone playa...........