Wednesday, June 6, 2007

AKON is my hero!!!


As of today, Akon is my new favorite artist, hero, idol, and mentor. Since he came onto the music scene I have had very mixed feelings about old dude. I don't like a lot of his songs, and have never bought one of his albums, nor did I ever think I would. The one thing you couldn't knock about Akon up until this point was dudes hustle. He is flat out on that grind and gettin PAID right now. As of this week however, we definitely shouldn't doubt Akons future as a professional wrestler either. Recently at a concert, some dip shit fan hurled a projectile at akon and struck him right in his grill. Akon then had security bring this ass hat on stage, and proceeded to unleash a move Hulk Hogan himself would have to be proud of. Instead of simply having this jerk removed, Akon decides it better to shot put this dude off stage simply cuz he can. No matter what anyone says Akon, I concur with your decision and hope that you make it a signature part of your act. watching you throw some random ass hole off stage for me is well worth the price of admission. May I point out that not only did akon throw this dude, he did it with great velocity and accuracy to boot. We should all applaud his efforts and he should be commended. This incident for all you non-believers out there is just another example that yes there is a god, and that he is great and mighty one at that. How can you not believe in a higher power when he not only wakes you up everyday, but provides us all with humorous episodes like this on a daily basis. Ladies and gentlemen these are the little things god does to make life just a little bit sweeter for us all. Watch the clip I doubt you will be disappointed. Since some of my computer illiterate friends don't seem to get how it works when we post links on here, CLICK HERE to see AKON molly wop this fool. hopefully that is simple enough for you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

now that's easily one of the funniest shits i've ever seen. while akon's voice annoys the shit outta me (except on 'We Takin' Over'), i can always appreciate throwin' niggas off the top turnbuckle like akon did. even tho the kid wuz like 15, fuck it, equal opportunity ass kickin'...

Wordsworth the IV said...

top turnbuckle indeed my friend

ash money fiscal said...

who wants to bet akon's goin back to jail...