Monday, June 4, 2007

Is Kanye really ready 2 Graduate?!?

So another song from Kanye West's Graduation has leaked to the internet, this time the song "Stronger." After listenin' 2 it, I duno if the shit is genius, or the worst fuckin' song he's ever been responsible for (even wacker than that shit he did 4 Brandy a couple years ago). Now the question must be asked, am I forcin' myself 2 like this shit, or is it actually the shit? For right now, I'ma go with my first thought and say that this song is gay, but I might re-nig later, fuck it, who knows. What do ya'll think of this joint?

By the way, "Can't Tell Me Nothing" is still THAT shit...

4 comments:

ash money fiscal said...

God, I hate when people record their voices over tracks pretendin' that it's theirs just bc they put it out on their website.

As for the song itself, it sounds like Daft Punk had a hand in the production for it or somethin... but to expect Kanye to be putting out anything besides pop-rap would be unfair. Its catchy, might be a hit, frankly I'm not gonna listen to it much or judge anyone who does. We should remember this is the single for the album and doesn't reflect the project as a whole. I'm still looking forward to the album and I'm gonna give it a full listen.

Anonymous said...

Fuck Kanye

Wordsworth the IV said...

Yea i heard daft punk did have a hand in that track, and the whole album is going to be on some other shit...and fuck kanye indeed my friend

Anonymous said...

as far as i know, he just sampled daft punk's song 4 this...