Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Lil Wayne vs. His Real Father (Jigga)

Grown man kisser, excuse me, Lil' Wayne has been talkin' out of his ass for quite some time now, but he really stepped over the line in that Complex magazine issue a couple of months ago claimin' that he was better than Jigga. Now to me, u can't be better than somebody when u blatantly took his whole rhymin' style, but that's neither here nor there. Muthafuckas jus need 2 learn how 2 respect their elders, that's the bottom line. Thru all the "out of ass" talkin' (no homo), Jigga never said somethin' (or did he?), until possibly now in the new T.I. song "Watch What You Say". Now I'm hardly a theorist assumin' that every verse is about beef, but shit, ain't shit else 2 do nowadays but beef wit niggas, so Jigga is probably pickin' the one nigga who been talkin' outta the side of his mouth the most (besides Jim Jones anyway).

Now Lil' Wayne supposedly responds on Freekey Zekey's (WHY THE FUCK IS HE RAPPIN') song "Beat Without Bass", meanin' a battle that I wouldn't mind listenin' 2 might actually pop off. Fuck peace, I wanna see niggas fightin' in the street, Jigga and Wayne should go at it (a big PAUSE 4 that one).

Now I might get killed 4 sayin' this, while Jigga is my 2nd favorite MC (behind Nas), i don't think he's hungry enuf anymore 4 fuck wit Wayne, yes I said it.

Wayne in 7 rounds... BITCHES!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're definitely right about Wayne biting Jay's style. And you might be right about Jay not being hungry enough to beat him. I mean he couldn't even ether Jim Jones a few months ago. I've been hating on Hov a lot lately, but that verse on "watch what you say" is straight fire, and so is his verse on the "rehab" remix, so maybe Hov's getting his swagger back. I'd like to see him take it to Weezy, cause I think he's way overrated.

Wordsworth the IV said...

i think he can take it to wayne. Wayne is over exposing himself right now. yea he is fire, but im tired of him coming out with 5 new songs every week.

Anonymous said...

Hello! I simply wish to give you a big thumbs up for your excellent information you have got here on this post.

I will be coming back to your site for more soon.

Here is my web-site; diets that work
My web page :: diets that work

Anonymous said...

I еѵery time spent mу hаlf an houг tο reаԁ this blog's articles every day along with a mug of coffee.

my blog radio Producer