Wednesday, June 20, 2007

More than Music, Greg Oden in the club


And to think I ever doubted Greg Oden was ready for the NBA. At first I thought stay, polish your talents, enjoy college. Then I saw this picture and realized Greg has the most important part of being a professional athlete down...groupie management. I apologize for any doubts I had prior to viewing this image, because he seems to be on the right track so far. I don't want to speculate, but Oden could be well on his way to following in the footsteps of all the great, hall of fame adulterers. Kobe, Shaq, Michael Jordan, Barry Bonds, Chipper Jones folks we are talkin all-time greats here and I see no reason why Greg cannot out shine them all. Now all he needs is an endorsement deal, and some illegitimate kids by this young impressionable white woman, and he is all set.

Greg, before you embark on your journey of debaucherous, hedonistic encounters only Wilt Chamberlin could compete with, I think you need to get acquainted with a few phrases. 1)"He or She is not mine" 2) " I told you them kids ain't mine, so I ain't payin!"and of course the inevitable...3) "How much do I owe exactly?". Number 3 is key because you will not only be saying it to your future baby mamas, but also your lawyer, judges and whatever random skeezers, hoochies, hussies, impudent m.i.l.f's and snaggle-toothed smuts you have to pay to keep their mouths shut. Also remember one or two illegitimate kids is fine, shit who doesn't have one or five of those things floating around someplace. But lets not turn into Shawn Kemp son, More than 10 is really just ridiculous. God speed, and happy baby makin!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL
Great post.

ash money fiscal said...

damn, what the hell is he leanin on? looks like some alice in wonderland type staircase or some shit

ash money fiscal said...

Also, I forgot to make the necessary Steve Nash club pic plug.

Keep 'em coming, NBA players... we only love you more for these.