Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Ultimate Summer Mix

In case you can't tell by the title of this entry, I am about to grace you with what is the "ultimate summer mix". I don't pride myself in many things, but one thing I do think I can do well is make a good 19-song mix for my car or a mix for a party. With that said, is there any time during the year more needy of a good mix than the summer?

Ans: No.

So, without further adieu, here is my Summer Mix 2007. (Double Album).

Disc 1
Powered by eSnips.com


"2 Step (Remix)" - DJ Unk feat. T-Pain & Jim Jones
"Tatted Up" - The Alliance feat. Fabo (D4L)
"Keys Open Doors" - Clipse
"We Run This" - Missy Elliott
"Smash Your Head" - Girl Talk
"The Game" - Common
"Buy You A Drink (Shauty Snappin') - T-Pain feat. Young Joc
"Walk It Out Freestyle" - Lil Wayne
"Shakey Dog" - Ghostface Killah
"Beautiful Girls (Remix) - Sean Kingston feat. Sheek Louch
"The Zoo" - R. Kelly
"What a Job" - Devin the Dude feat. Snoop Dogg & Andre 3000
"My Block Freestyle" - Cam'ron, Juelz, & Jim Jones
"Music Is My Hot Hot Sex" - CSS
"Notorious" - Notorious B.I.G feat. Puff Daddy and Lil Kim
"Old School" - Lil Wayne
"That's My DJ" - Girl Talk
"Rehab (Remix)" - Amy Whinehouse feat. Jay-Z
"Stronger" - Kanye West
"Push" - Enrique Iglesias feat. Lil Wayne
"Ringtone" - R. Kelly
"Ghost Ride It" - Mistah F.A.B.

Disc 2
Powered by eSnips.com

"Bittersweet" - Kanye West feat. John Mayer
"Alright" - Ratatat feat. Memphis Bleek
"Party Like A Rockstar" - Shop Boys
"Dope Boy Fresh" - Three 6 Mafia
"Upgrade U Freestyle" - Lil Wayne
"Umbrella" - Rihanna feat. Jay-Z
"Hold Up" - Girl Talk
"Pop Lock and Drop It" - Huey
"International Players Anthem" - UGK feat. Outkast
"Kick Push (Remix)" - Lupe Fiasco feat. Pharrell
"Can't Tell Me Nothing" - Kanye West
"(Bonus Track)" - Lil Scrappy
"Act A Fool" - Lil Jon feat. Three 6 Mafia
"Big Shit Poppin'" - T. I.
"Too Deep" - Girl Talk
"Chop Me Up" - Justin Timberlake feat. Timbaland & Three 6 Mafia
"A Bay Bay" - Hurricane
"I'm A Flirt (Remix)" - R. Kelly feat. T. I. & T-Pain
"We Takin Over Freestyle" - Lil Wayne

So There It Is. Mostly new stuff, with a few jams from summers past sprinkled in. Download em or buy em, I don't care. Just get em and have a crunk summer. I know it may seem a little ATL heavy, but guess what? That's where all the party music comes from. It's what we do.

4 comments:

hook said...

post that shit son

Anonymous said...

Thats a pretty sick double comp you made there ...mad props to you on that...Toyota, whom i work with is hosting a competition with a grand prize of $2000 so if you are a dj or know of a good dj, heres your chance for 2g's!! check out the site for info and details. http://www.yarisversusyaris.com also you could check out to see when the next show is and if the tour is coming to a city near you!

Anonymous said...

Hi there i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anywhere, when i read this article i
thought i could also make comment due to this good post.

My weblog :: dental implant Costs

Anonymous said...

I am regular visitor, how are you everybody?
This piece of writing posted at this website is genuinely fastidious.


My weblog - Http://test.tviou.com/