Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Ya'll Bay Area Nigs Got Problems!!

At first I wasn't gonna pay this clip no mind, but when I saw it pop up 4 like the 3rd straight time, I decided to take a chance on it. Now since I've been around my nigga BK (Richmond California, stand up!!) at school 4 the past 4 yrs, I became in tune with that Bay Area shit, but this time around, ya'll niggas is really trippin'. This new video called "Cupcakin" has showed up on a bunch of sites I've been on, receivin' comments like "classic" and "that next shit", which solidifies my thought that ya'll Bay Area niggas have lost ya'll fuckin' minds. I mean hyphy is cool, everybody wanna wild out from time to time, but shit like dancin' on top of movin' vehicles, words like "shaboobalaboobly", goin' "yellow school bus dumb" (whatever the fuck that means), and wearin' printed hoodies knowin' damn well its like 100 degrees over there is beyond my reasonin'.

All ya'll need Jesus...

2 comments:

ash money fiscal said...

Umm... I'm pretty sure this video is a joke. The word "classic" is probably referring to the comedy of it. Look at the YouTube user comments.

Anonymous said...

i know it's a joke, but on the other hand, this dude is a real artist (myspace.com/jnashmusic), and i've gotten into many a fight with Bay Area cats who try 2 defend a lot of the dumb "joke" shit that they do. no way u can justify ghostridin' the whip 2 me...