Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I'm not the only one!


Alright, since you punks don't trust my opinion, how about that of The LA Times? Yeah that's right, bitches, the Times is raving about Turf Talk. And so is All Hip-Hop, and so is (world's best blogger) Noz over at XXLmag.com. Not to mention the Bay Area blogs. And I just hit the local record store with my girl (who wanted to buy The West Coast Vaccine) and they only had one copy left. They've had to back order that shit! So wake up motherfuckers. Turf Talk is the truth, and this isn't just a good Bay Area album, or a good Hyphy album, or a good album for a relative of E-40. It's a fucking dope album. So stop frontin'.

I'll leave you with some words from Kelefa Sannah (yes, he of The New York Times.) Apparently he's on the (hyphy) train too.

3 comments:

Wordsworth the IV said...

yo thats fairly rediculous, and also proves he is a total ass clown. Do you think E-40 would go on Judge Judy or Judge Joe brown? I thought not. haha man I cant help but give the bay a hard time no matter what you do.

Anonymous said...

This is all I have to say:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=hQGLNPJ9VCE

ash money fiscal said...

that album is growing on me.. as is a lot of other bay area stuff right now... do yo thang crook