Friday, April 6, 2007

Don't pee on my leg and tell me its raining


What is it with prominent figures in hip-hop and urine? I just dont get it. These pee freaks are out of control. First it was Mr. golden Shower himself, the self proclaimed Pied piper of R&B R. Kelly, now Ray J or as many of you know him Brandy's Brother has joined the ranks too. First off let me say that whatever you choose to do behind closed doors in your own bedroom is your business. Unless you are pee'n on people! thats just nasty and you need to be reprimanded. I'm not one to advocate violence against women, infact I hate it and the guys who do it. But let it be known right now, that if a chick EVER pee'd on me she better start running. Even if it was by accident she should assume whats coming next, tiptoe out the room, and hope I dont notice.

Ray J and former girlfriend Kim Kardashian apparently have a sex tape in which such a scene takes place. Which raises other questions. Why do celebrities keep makin sex tapes in the first place, and if you absolutely must make a sex tape why pee on someone in it? is that really necessary? Shouldn't Ray J have learned something from his predacessor in the urinary arts? Doesn't he know what happens when you pee on someone and tape it? Men are disgusting by nature, its what we do, and what we do best, especially when we see an attractive woman. Fellas you know what I'm talkin about, you're out with your boys and see a good lookin woman and someone will categorically always say something like..."Damn she's fine", another guy will say "yea she can get it". Now imagaine your boy Ray J pops up and says "I'd love to piss on her forehead". You see where im going with this? Friends don't let friends pee on people, so if you know someone that does make them stop.

These guys really need help and honestly I think the best way is by not supporting them. Don't go to their shows, don't buy their music, dont even steal it for free. Let them sit in their own piss for a change, and see how it feels. Maybe only then will they learn from their mistakes and keep urine where it belongs. In a toilet, the woods, or on Lloyd Banks first album. I'm still mad I paid for that crap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are some other glaring issues with the whole don't-pee-on-me thing. With a lot of rap videos and rap music women are sprayed with a variety of liquids: water hoses, semen, and the favorite- champagne. Think about it: Is it really that far of a stretch for urine to follow? We should also address the role of the women in this whole picture- surely there must be other options than to have "powerful" man urinate on you, right?

Wordsworth the IV said...

If a man pee'd on me I would consider it a hate crime