Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Why Does Swizz Beatz Have A Career?!?!?!?!?

Can somebody explain to me why the hell Swizz Beatz has a career? Like seriously, am I the only person on the planet that realizes he's been makin' the same beat for a decade? How many more tambourines, whistles, handclaps, f***ing bells and casio horns can you put in a damn beat? I mean a lot of ppl make throwaway music, but when I heard that Swizz is responsible for about 92 million records sold, that made me realize that two different factions of ppl are idiots: the artists and the consumers. Wait, I guess I can't go too hard on the artists because they give the people what they want, so if they're askin' for this bullshit, then that's what they gonna get.

So with that bein' said, if you supported a Swizz Beatz produced track past 1998, you're a f***ing idiot. He has successfully G'd you by knowin' that he can give the same track he had for DMX in '99 to Cassidy and your dumb ass won't know there is no difference.

Mind you as I'm writin' this I'm listenin' 2 Beyonce's "Upgrade U". I guess I'm a f***ing idiot too...

No comments: