Saturday, May 26, 2007

The Evil Genius


R.Kelly's new album is coming out in 3 days. Prepare Yourself.

All I have been waiting for is T.I. vs. T.I.P. to come out b/c it's going to be a classic, but momentarily, it is going to have to take a backseat to Double Up, another classic installment in the Pied Piper's extensive discography.

So, R. Kelly is the classic example of separating the man from the music. You have to. He knows that he is rediculous. We know he's rediculous. That's the fun of it all. He knows he can sing absolutely anything and not only will it sell, but it will sound great and be oh-so catchy.

Between the gazillion remixes he has been on in the past 6 months (and killed each one, by the way), and his own "I'm a Flirt (Remix)", I can't wait for Tuesday.

Luckily for myself and all the other music fiends out there, the album leaked 4 days ago. I have only 1 song, and let me just say I'm floored.

Title: "Sex Planet"

Description: A 5:35 minute opus using every possible metaphor connecting space and sex. (Think Ignition, but better-- there are so many more things in space than a vehicle)

Sample Lyric:
"Girl I promise this will be painless, painless/
We'll take a trip to planet Uranus, anus"

You have to hear it to believe it. I'm laughing outloud just writing that down.

Here. Listen to it right now. (Props to Idolator.com for the leak)

"Sex Planet"

3 Days.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally another who shares my love for the Pied Piper. I'm pumped about this CD, but TP.3 Reloaded is a tough act to follow...

Anonymous said...

oh my god that song is INCREDIBLE
(hook)

Anonymous said...

You owe me 15 dollars.

stylings of glo said...

i can't decide if i like that lyric more or the lyric from 'sex in the kitchen' off TP.3, when in the climax of the b-section with horns blazing the evil genius blasts, "I JUST WANT TO TOSS YOUR SALAD." i just can't decide, but i'm leaning towards sex in the kitchen because of the horns.

Wordsworth the IV said...

yea 'sex in the kitchen' takes the cake.