Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Fuck T.I., it's T.I.P. all day!!!

I feel T.I. on the dual personality shit cuz I go thru the same type of shit (Lawrence vs. LC, anybody who knows me knows the deal), but rightfully so, one of those personalities is gonna be the man and the other is kind of a bitch, for lack of better phrasin'. With that bein' said, throughout T.I.'s career, all of his songs have been kinda gay while T.I.P. has always held it down, which is y albums like I'm Serious and Trap Muzik were the shit (T.I.P. nigga), while certain parts of Urban Legend and King were 'flush down the toilet' type of shit (it's all ur fault T.I.).

From the sampler of his new album T.I. vs. T.I.P. that I've heard, the same story applies. When left to T.I., he makes music that he thinks ppl wanna listen to (WRONG NIGGA!!), while T.I.P. makes dat dope boy music dat got him his real acclaim in the first place.

T.I.P. should take a tip from Fight Club, maybe if he puts a gun 2 his head and shoot himself, maybe T.I. will die. Good riddens nigga...

No comments: