Thursday, May 10, 2007

I hate Nick Cannon for a reason you won't care about but too bad for you


In case you didn't know Nick Cannon sucks. You cannot hate on his hustle, dude is making paper hand over fist. The question I raise is why people continue to give him such massive amounts of guap. Like it boggles my mind. Have you seen "Underclassmen"? I'm sure there are 13 year old boys who have wet dreams with better plot lines and dialogue. And how could we forget "Love Don't Cost a Thing". I watched that with my mom once, she cracked a smile and I haven't been able to look at her the same since.

His rap game is just terrible. I know he has been quoted as saying he wants to be the next Will Smith. Well Nick, I personally only know one person who likes Will Smith's lyrical talents. I don't want to put him on front street and expose him for the sucker that he is. So Let's just call him Mitch. He is my former best friend...I say former because I just remembered the kid likes Will Smith and I cannot handle that.

Finally what really sent my hate over the edge... Nick Cannon ruined the sequel to the last good sports movie to come out in quite sometime. I'm a huge soccer fan which in large can be attributed to Eric Cantona the former France and Manchester United superstar who really drove me to the game. I will never forget when he ran to the stands and drop kicked a fan in the chest. Forget Ron Artest, Cantona's hate and agression was unparralled. He is still my hero, and I aspire to drop kick some random asshole in the chest someday just like he did. There is a movie called Goal II: Living the dream about this Mexican American who ends up playing pro soccer overseas. It has all real players in it, Beckham, Zidane, Ronaldo, Villa, Rivaldo, Theirry Henry, list goes on. like its phenomenal. So imagine how pissed I was when NICK bleeping CANNON shows up in the final game as Arsenals Best player. Seeing his mug suddenly appear on the screen felt much like getting kicked in the nuts. Like I wasn't expecting it, and I damn sure didn't ask for it, why would I? I was minding my own business. then all of a sudden WHAM! Nick Cannon bends one like Beckham straight into my crotch. If you remember when Nick had that stupid Mohawk, he grew it for this film. It hasn't hit the states yet, they are timing the release with Beckhams take over of the U.S. this summer. Don't ask how I've seen it, but I have and it made me hate Nick Cannon even more.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hell yeah, nick cannon sucks donkey balls. He sucks so bad he doesn't even deserve to have his name capitalized! I hate that bitch!

Unknown said...

nick cannon is a faggot plain and simple. I agree he doesnt deserve to have his name capitalized. faggot punkass bitch is all he is. and I'm not hating cuz he got Mariah, I'm hating cuz he is simply gay.

Unknown said...

Oh and he can not rhyme at all.

Anonymous said...

Nick cannon is a fuckkin wanna b...that fag thinks hes a gangsta and all that shit...he did that show wildn out as an excuse not to rap no more cuz he scared of being blasted by other gangsta rappers...i fuck his girl mariah and i wanna kick nick cannons fake gangsta lame rappin spear chuckin ass

H.X.L said...

You shoulda seen his attempt at dissing Eminem. The only person he dissed is himself and now Mariah's kinda embarrassed to be dating him.

Eddie R said...

Nick Cannon is a douche bag that got lucky! This guy has no talent.

Anonymous said...

I agree, Nick Cannon sucks. And he's the irritating host of America's got no talent.

Anonymous said...

I agree with everyone above. Nick cannon is terrible. The funny thing is.... I really dont have a reason to dislike him. Besides the fact that he is the whitest black guy I've ever seen.... He just irriates me in so many ways and I can't seem to put a finger on it. Like when he tried to act hard in drumline....good movie but it made me laugh when he tried looking angry. He just pisses me off though in other ways and I don't know why. Call me a hater but I don't give a shit. He sucks

Anonymous said...

nick cannon is a stupi as bitch who try and act like he the shit i may be mad that he got mariah but if i ever see him get another movie role i swear i will kick his fake white ass

Anonymous said...

Nick cannon REALLT SUCKS flukibn spearchucker,,,He spoils amgt talent.